Click image for full size view.
OBD 2007 is a family of OBD II software
applications designed to assist automotive
professionals and enthusiasts alike in
diagnosing and analysing problems with modern
vehicle engines. Presently there are two
versions of OBD 2007, one for PCs, laptops and
Windows Vista UMPCs and another for Pocket PCs.
Purchase this software alongwith an OBDPro interface for an additional discount. See the OBDPro interfaces page for details.
Please Note: Once you purchase this software you will be provided with a download link to download the software.
We cannot offer refunds for software purchases, if you would like to try out this software before purchasing visit www.GLMSoftware.com and download the available 7 day free trial.
OBD 2007 supports all services $01 through
$09 as specified by SAE J1979 and ISO 15031-5.
- 01 – Current Power train Diagnostic Data.
- 02 – Power train Freeze Frame Data.
- 03 – Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble
- 04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related
- 05 – Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test
- 06 – On-Board monitoring Test Results for
specific monitored systems.
- 07 – Emission-related Diagnostic Trouble
Codes detected during last drive cycle.
- 08 – Control of On-Board System
- 09 – Vehicle Information.
Supports the following:
- Continuous real time digital display of up
to 90 Pids of power train data.
- Continuous real time graphic display of up
to 90 Pids of power train data.
- Automatically supports all vehicle
protocols including J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO
9141, ISO 14230, and ISO 15765 (11 and 29 bit
- Display of Vehicle readiness - Continuous
and Non Continuous monitoring and monitor
status of MIL lamp and detected Diagnostics
- Display of Freeze frame pid data as stored
in the vehicle’s ECU.
- Displays both stored and pending
Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Clearing/Resetting engine MIL light.
- Display of Oxygen sensor data.
- Display of On Board monitoring of non
- Display of vehicle information including
- Display of virtual dashboard for display
of real time data, including an instantaneous
fuel consumption gauge.
- Logging of both diagnostic data and real
time data, suitable for importing in
- Displays data in either Metric or
Imperial, automatically adjusting based on the
Window’s Region setting.
- Sensor information can be individually
selected or deselected.
- Display of vehicle’s OBD compliance,
protocol and scan tool interface and version.
- Sensors display current, minimum, maximum
and average values.
- Connection support by either Bluetooth
serial or cable serial. Com and baud rate
saved for future sessions after initial
- Summary display of vehicle’s supported
- Connection tab displays real time
hexadecimal data for those conversant with SAE
J1979 or ISO 15031-5.
- OBD Terminal mode for those who wish to
directly send commands to the scan tool or the
- Incremental adjustment of Elm 327 timeout
value to maximize sensor response speed.
- Fully incorporated help manual of our easy
to read OBD 2007 Program Guide.
- Version check with our server for program
version updates and integrated download of new
versions for registered users.
- Fully featured demo of both products,
limited to 7 days by an activation license
with our server.
- Dashboard and Fuel Analysis gauges
- Graphic data module. The ability to graph
any 4 pids in real time
- Mapping module
- Playback module
- Acceleration test module
- Automatic discovery of correct com port
and factory set baud rate of scan tool
- Support for high speed baud rates up to